Players That May Be Sold

FantasyIreland said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
Motty said:
No way would I swap Dzeko for Michu.
Not sure about Zaha, think he'd be better off going to a slightly lower team first. Also would be worried he'd be like AJ, complaining about being on the bench.
Rest would be good. Although I don't see a lot of reason to get rid of Kolarov.

The Dzeko/Michu swap shows that people are in a constant need to replace someone...

It's called progression,he's a better player than Dzeko.

After tonight i pray my list is on the right track.

Speachless.

olddirty said:
FantasyIreland said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
The Dzeko/Michu swap shows that people are in a constant need to replace someone...

Speachless.

Is that because you have nothing to contribute?

FantasyIreland said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
Motty said:
No way would I swap Dzeko for Michu.
Not sure about Zaha, think he'd be better off going to a slightly lower team first. Also would be worried he'd be like AJ, complaining about being on the bench.
Rest would be good. Although I don't see a lot of reason to get rid of Kolarov.

Speachless.

very difficult to sell these days, even for nowt. going to be our biggest problem.

I don't understand the ppl who post on these threads.. saying we're going to sell nasri Sinclair Garcia and rodwell? Give ur heads a wobble its not happening...

The manager needs to establish one preferred system and one preferred best starting XI. He should then build a squad around that set-up. And no other top European club has two big star players for every single position, so we should be able to do well under the same circumstances.

Who in our current squad is a given starter, the best in his respective position? And is he really good enough or should we look to improve?

For example, the right back position: Maicon is fantastic going forward, but not equally good defending. Zabaleta is all round very good, but we might need more then very good, we might need great. As for Richards... I don't know what to think. The best way to foresee the future is to look into the past. he's been injured a lot the past years and seems to be a very fragile beast.

So we have at least three players who could play right back, but is anyone of them given starters?

Get rid of anyone who isn't either 1) a given starter or 2) a great sqaud member, who's willing to accept his primary role as a back-up.
Build a formidable starting XI, keep great sqaud players to make the numbers, such as Zabaleta, Milner and Pantlimon and bring in more of the same calibre.

we could make a very good business with QPR in January. Harry is a buyer.
That would be ok for squad players.. but players of nasri's caliber would be difficult to offload in january.

If we need astriker we can get huntelaar, because he has only 6 monthes left on his contract and he wants to leave.. but that would be a quick fix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.