players that you cant believe played for city

Barry Conlon, Tony Scully, Jason van Blerk, Danny Mills, Eike Immel (decent keeper before the back-pass rule, dog shite and past his best when joined City).

Didn't Dalian Atkinson play for us? I honestly can't remember him at all at City.

Grimble said:
Didn't Dalian Atkinson play for us? I honestly can't remember him at all at City.

Yep played for us in the 96-97 season on loan from Fenerbache.

Ray78 said:
Grimble said:

Crazy that, I was going to games then but just don't have any memory of him. I liked him at Villa too.

Grimble said:
Ray78 said:
Grimble said:

Crazy that, I was going to games then but just don't have any memory of him. I liked him at Villa too.

One of his goals was against Bradford at home. If I remember, before kick off the ground was evacuated for a short period of time because of a fire Alarm in the North Stand.

Vienna_70 said:
At the time, Robinho.

Everything happened so fast that day.

The better half texted me at work that there were rumours that we were being bought by an Arab, then later she sent me another text saying we'd bid for Berbatoss.

By the time I arrived home, the rumours of Robinho had started.

We sat glued to SSN for the rest of the evening, not really believing what was happening.

It was a wonderful day to be a Citizen - the first of many over the last four and a half years.

Bang on, Robinho all day long. When the news filtered through that 'shitteh citeh' had signed a young mercurial brazilian I just couldn't believe it. Kick started the regeneration of our famous club.

Another player I cannot believe played for us, Bernardo Corradi, but for completely different reasons. Utter shite.

In terms of stature Patrick Vieira. Even though he was passed his best he has had a positive effect on our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.