players that you cant believe played for city

the originalkippaxman said:
daniel van buyten
He was an excellent player for us;or was that your point and it flew straight over my head (the thread title can be taken two ways)? IIRC, most fans were very keen for us to sign him on a permanent deal, but we didn't have a pot to piss in. Going the other way; Dragoslav Stepanovic. As Quint said in Jaws; Jesus H Christ. He makes Gareth Barry look like Usain Bolt.

Ray78 said:
Grimble said:
Ray78 said:
Yep played for us in the 96-97 season on loan from Fenerbache.

Crazy that, I was going to games then but just don't have any memory of him. I liked him at Villa too.

One of his goals was against Bradford at home. If I remember, before kick off the ground was evacuated for a short period of time because of a fire Alarm in the North Stand.
I always thought that fire evacuation was against Stoke. Funny how the mind forgets or rearranges some things.

Caveman said:
Ray78 said:
Grimble said:
Crazy that, I was going to games then but just don't have any memory of him. I liked him at Villa too.

One of his goals was against Bradford at home. If I remember, before kick off the ground was evacuated for a short period of time because of a fire Alarm in the North Stand.
I always thought that fire evacuation was against Stoke. Funny how the mind forgets or rearranges some things.

You are right about the Stoke game it was my memory was playing tricks on me.

rocky rocastle r.i,p, tinyglimmers of magic.nigel clough f**ing tragic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.