George weah
Beardsley
seaman
kanchelskis
egil ostenatad
mark robins
Robbie fowler
schmeichel

Peter Bodak,worst winger I've ever seen,I've seen milk turn faster.
We started our slippery slope when we signed this bozo from the rags.

-- Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:54 am --

jimharri said:
the originalkippaxman said:
daniel van buyten
He was an excellent player for us;or was that your point and it flew straight over my head (the thread title can be taken two ways)? IIRC, most fans were very keen for us to sign him on a permanent deal, but we didn't have a pot to piss in. Going the other way; Dragoslav Stepanovic. As Quint said in Jaws; Jesus H Christ. He makes Gareth Barry look like Usain Bolt.

Yes my fault probably did not read the thread correctly. First time I saw him play thought he was absolute class the way he kept horse head in is pocket when we won 4-1 in the derby just summed him up. What always surprised me was that even though we had no cash no other prem team went for him.

Vuoso didn't impress me when he was here ! We've signed a lot of ex-good strikers who were past it over the years. Remember David Johnson , the mustachioed former Liverpool and Everton striker ? 're mark Robbins, didn't Joe royle once put him on, then take him off again ? The ultimate way of saying " you're shite"

Martin O'Neill

I can remember him playing (well turning up and dithering on the ball for a while) but it doesn't seem real.

Ray Ranson the second time - I thought he'd retired years before he came back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.