Players want Mancini out - The Sun (Bullsh*t)

Re: Players want Mancini out - The Sun

bri an t said:
Ricster said:
We all cried out that this newspaper should be banned from the club yet alot on here is taking every word it says as gospel.

Bluemoon might want to take the clubs stance on this also.

Anyone who watched Sunday Supplement yesterday and Custis in paticular will realise how hard he is trying to destabilise this club. Henry Winter had our backs though.

Today, and Custis goes on the offensive and worse still you lot lap it up like lap dogs.

Here is my view on things.

We as the greatest fans in the world became the luckiest fans in the world when Mansour took our club over. But now we have become nothing short of moron's, myself included. We have become greedy and gullable and lost our identity.

Whatever happened to the old City way of fuck everyone else, we'll be alright in the end?

Slowly but surely the great club we all used to love is changing, maybe not so much the club, but our fans are the one's that are changing and that is not good.

Dont forget where we've come from Blues, our path has already been made out for us.

Enjoy it.
well said.
Bear bloody hear. Well said.

If you read the sun and believe anything it prints you deserve to get wound up.

I'd even be wary of believing the tv guide in that puppy piss sponge - which is about all it's good for.

Why oh why do people buy these papers knowing that they print such crap about us? You are encouraging them to carry on - so stop buying it!

The 'Sun' well that says it all. Media stirring things up again with city, oh yeah, Alan Hanson is a wanker !

Gareth Barry has poured scorn on suggestions that all is not well within the City camp.

Boss Roberto Mancini told waiting newsmen at Carrington today that stories about rifts in the dressing room were ‘rubbish’ and the England midfielder echoed that sentiment.

“The truth is that there is a group of players working together, working hard and working for the manager, trying to do the right things,” declared Barry.

“Everyone in that dressing room and that training complex wants to do their best for Manchester City Football Club.”

Barry found himself courting controversy last week when he was caught on a phone camera partying with students on a trip to St Andrew’s in Scotland to play golf.

“I regret that, it was naive of me. It shouldn’t have happened,” he said of the incident that occurred on a day off.

“I have apologised to the manager; we were in the wrong but that is in the past now and we are only looking forward.

“As a group of players we let the club and the fans down at Wolves. We are sorry for that but it is only one result and as a team we are now desperate to put that right. The best way of doing that is on the pitch with wins, starting on Thursday in the Europa League.”

Was just about to post the same thing

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/November/No-rifts-here-says-Barry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... says-Barry</a>

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Was just about to post the same thing

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/November/No-rifts-here-says-Barry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... says-Barry</a>

Should be sent to all media outlets

LoveCity said:
Gareth Barry has poured scorn on suggestions that all is not well within the City camp.

Boss Roberto Mancini told waiting newsmen at Carrington today that stories about rifts in the dressing room were ‘rubbish’ and the England midfielder echoed that sentiment.

“The truth is that there is a group of players working together, working hard and working for the manager, trying to do the right things,” declared Barry.

“Everyone in that dressing room and that training complex wants to do their best for Manchester City Football Club.”

Barry found himself courting controversy last week when he was caught on a phone camera partying with students on a trip to St Andrew’s in Scotland to play golf.

“I regret that, it was naive of me. It shouldn’t have happened,” he said of the incident that occurred on a day off.

“I have apologised to the manager; we were in the wrong but that is in the past now and we are only looking forward.

“As a group of players we let the club and the fans down at Wolves. We are sorry for that but it is only one result and as a team we are now desperate to put that right. The best way of doing that is on the pitch with wins, starting on Thursday in the Europa League.”

To be honest, this is not exactly a ringing endorsement of support for the manager.

Barry only states that that..."Everyone in that dressing room and that training complex wants to do their best for Manchester City Football Club.”

I'd much have preferred it had he been more positive in his view of the manager and that no one is trying to undermine him.

Or maybe I'm just getting paranoid the older I get...

Re: Players want Mancini out - The Sun

Kazzydeyna said:
bri an t said:
well said.
Bear bloody hear. Well said.
The most sensible thing I've read on this subject. Personally, I didn't think sacking Hughes was right and certainly don't believe that ousting Mancini will achieve anything.
There may be problems behind the scenes but knee jerk reactions help nobody.
I am revelling in our new found riches and we all knew it would take time to build a squad capable of winning things.
It's certainly a lot better than being in the 3rd tier of the league as we were in 1998/99 when we scraped though the play off final, (albeit in thrilling, unforgettable fashion!)
Off course eveyone has their right to opinion but please keep it in perspective.

Soulboy said:
To be honest, this is not exactly a ringing endorsement of support for the manager.

Barry only states that that..."Everyone in that dressing room and that training complex wants to do their best for Manchester City Football Club.”

I'd much have preferred it had he been more positive in his view of the manager and that no one is trying to undermine him.

Guilty of over analysing there Sb(i hope...)

FantasyIreland said:
Soulboy said:

Guilty of over analysing there Sb(i hope...)

You're right, I might be.

But having studied politicians comments over many years when they "say" things that can be read in different ways, this strikes me of a very subtle support for the club rather than any manager.

I hope the players are backing the manager, I just don't feel it in my old bones...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.