Players want Mancini out - The Sun (Bullsh*t)

Soulboy said:
FantasyIreland said:
Guilty of over analysing there Sb(i hope...)

You're right, I might be.

But having studied politicians comments over many years when they "say" things that can be read in different ways, this strikes me of a very subtle support for the club rather than any manager.

I hope the players are backing the manager, I just don't feel it in my old bones...

You should remember the old adage and be done:

"No One is Bigger than the Club".

johnny crossan said:
BillyShears said:
- in isolation any one of those things can be seen as a storm in a teacup. But when they come one after the other, in such close succession, it does give me an uneasy feeling...To be honest I really genuinely hope that Mancini reasserts his authority this week, and that him and Marwood give the entire squad another arse kicking.

not sure DD would approve of that management approach but you're right about one thing

storm-in-teacup_final.jpg

I'm just curious - did you think it was a storm in a teacup when there were stories abounding that Hughes couldn't deal with the Brazilians and that there were splits in the dressing room at that time?

that big bright warm thing that's in the sky sometimes in different parts of the world, in Manchester you are able to see it about 4 times a year if you're lucky...

Of course, silly me

How about a high profile banner at the ground above the half-way line with some message to the fans and wider football telling the world what we think about the Sun.

all day long I've had people at work asking me if I think mancini should be sacked. Sent the lot of them packing, but it's annoying that a newspaper like that can set the agenda?

I hate just sitting here taking this stick.

Re: Players want Mancini out - The Sun

Ducky_ said:
If this is true, I don't think Mancini will be here much longer.

Are you serious? It was printed in the Sun!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin said:
How about a high profile banner at the ground above the half-way line with some message to the fans and wider football telling the world what we think about the Sun.

all day long I've had people at work asking me if I think mancini should be sacked. Sent the lot of them packing, but it's annoying that a newspaper like that can set the agenda?

I hate just sitting here taking this stick.

eggfuckinzackly

sometimes people dont like things in life to change,and would rather have everything the way it is,but the threat of city looming large has hoardes of the media and press running scared,they dont like the thought of a major shift in football,and will use whatever means to knock it big time,they will continue the verbal and written attacks regardless (whether they are banned from eastlands or not) and look to create factions amongst city fans with their continued assault on the players,manager and the club and our owner,well they can go and fcuk off because we are'nt going to go away anytime soon....

BillyShears said:
johnny crossan said:
not sure DD would approve of that management approach but you're right about one thing

storm-in-teacup_final.jpg

I'm just curious - did you think it was a storm in a teacup when there were stories abounding that Hughes couldn't deal with the Brazilians and that there were splits in the dressing room at that time?

Hughes solved his Brazilian blend problem rather adroitly I thought but as for the present situation, a fabled poster wrote "if we win the next three all will be rosy, if we lose all three Mancini is in trouble" - hard for anyone to disagree with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.