Players want Mancini out - The Sun (Bullsh*t)

Re: Players want Mancini out - The Sun

Prestwich_Blue said:
This bit amused me:
Amazingly, a club official said leaving the ground early was common policy: "[Touré] left before the end to miss the traffic. It's normal procedure."

So those of us who stay to the final whistle are actually flouting normal club policy.

This is the worrying part. if true its shocking. can you imagine any other top manager putting up with this

Toure can fck off ad far as I am concerned. Another complete waste of money to add to the list!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Toure can fck off ad far as I am concerned. Another complete waste of money to add to the list!

And to think of all the wasted powerwanks in the summer when we signed him!

Prestwich_Blue said:
The problem with Mancini's authority is that the players who'd been moaning about him were categorically told towards the end of last season that he was out at the end of the season. Then, when Plan A (i.e. Mourinho) fell through, they were told he was in.

Now you can ignore the deluded ramblings of mental cases like Ireland but clearly Tevez (and others) has a problem with him. The problem is when does a bit of creative tension become an insurmountable problem?

So despite Plan A not having signed a pre contract our owners were that sure he was going to come they told all the players Mancini was out? I'm sorry but i can't believe that for one moment, if thats the case then it's extremely unprofressional

Soulboy said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

And to think of all the wasted powerwanks in the summer when we signed him!
Hahaaaaaaa

Failsworth_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The problem with Mancini's authority is that the players who'd been moaning about him were categorically told towards the end of last season that he was out at the end of the season. Then, when Plan A (i.e. Mourinho) fell through, they were told he was in.

Now you can ignore the deluded ramblings of mental cases like Ireland but clearly Tevez (and others) has a problem with him. The problem is when does a bit of creative tension become an insurmountable problem?

So despite Plan A not having signed a pre contract our owners were that sure he was going to come they told all the players Mancini was out? I'm sorry but i can't believe that for one moment, if thats the case then it's extremely unprofressional

Failsworth 1, Prestwich 0.

Totally agree failsworth. Why would they risk having egg on their face.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

If it were even remotely true then all other problems that we may have would pale into insignificance.

de niro said:
whatever happens needs to be sorted quick, the ownwers must come out and say he is staying or act quickly, we want any new to take stock well before the january window, my biggest moan about bob was he wasted last januarys window, we removed hughes at that time and it got us nowhere.we now know the reson was bob was on a 6 month deal and the owners did'nt want him splashing the cash. if we repeat this process i think it will take a simular route, well except we will finish top 4, still convinced of that.

Why does the club need to do anything? It is absolute bollocks, if the club have to come out and make statements through bullshit made up then they will forever be doing it. It should be ignored, it will be tommorrow's chip paper and doesn't warrant any posts on the matter as it means they have won.

Clubber said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Failsworth 1, Prestwich 0.

Totally agree failsworth. Why would they risk having egg on their face.

Mourinho was NEVER coming to City, and I can only think that there are way too many gullible people at City if they ever seriously thought that.

And if those same gullible people were telling the players that he was coming and Mancini was out asks serious questions about their decision making abilities.

I'm sure PB will come on and insist it was all but a done deal, as he spent the last six months of last season insisting that it was going to happen... but it was never going to happen.

And I went out on a limb on this board to back up my convictions that Mourinho would NOT be City's manager... and I doubt he ever will be.

I said last year that this Italian idiot was not the man for the job. I know it, most of the fans know it, the so called experts on the TV and radio know it and the players know it. 100s of millions spent and we lose to Wolves. We will not win anything and we will been seen as the joke of the Premier league if this clown is still in charge by christmas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.