Players who have left us under a cloud or on bad terms?

Thats saying something wasn't he only at the club a month?

Shocked no one brought up Nedum Onuoha that whole exit cost our CEO his job(and rightly so).

That was Nedum's new deal being negotiated, the evidence was saved by the club to get rid of Cook at a later date it seems. Nedum's exit was nothing to do with Cook, just Mancini not playing him, and promoting Boyata above him was the nail in the coffin.

Has anyone mentioned Francis Lee.

He sure came back and taught us a lesson a few months later.

Thats saying something wasn't he only at the club a month?

Shocked no one brought up Nedum Onuoha that whole exit cost our CEO his job(and rightly so).

Nedum’s a funny one isn’t he.

Lifelong blue etc and clearly a nice bloke but he goes out of his way to shoehorn bitter digs at the club and Mancini every single time someone puts a microphone near his face.

Mancini was a bit snide to you, we get it, but get over it mate for fuck sake.

On a side note, would you recommend Nedum's book as a good read? I would certainly hope so if it's half as eloquent and erudite as his performance as a pundit.
A very interesting read. A great insight into how he and his family adapted to what must have been a very alien environment in their move from Nigeria. Not your atypical braindead footballer autobiography ie pisssups, laughs,shagging and end of season capers.

Nedum’s a funny one isn’t he.

Lifelong blue etc and clearly a nice bloke but he goes out of his way to shoehorn bitter digs at the club and Mancini every single time someone puts a microphone near his face.

Mancini was a bit snide to you, we get it, but get over it mate for fuck sake.

Maybe I’ve been lucky and caught the only interview he’s ever done where he wasn’t like that.

But the one I’ve seen he couldn’t have been more complementary towards the club and just said he would have loved to have stayed longer but had to leave to get a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.