Players who just completely lost it

Michael Bridges. Hot property, moving for £5m (a big whack at the time for someone his age) to playing in League 2 in the space of 6 years when he should have been in his prime age wise.

Sad for him; does remind me of what they used to chant at Leeds though when playing Sunderland:

"Thank you very much for Michael Bridges, thank you very much, thank you very very very much".

Ooops.

Astuteboy said:
Michael Bridges. Hot property, moving for £5m (a big whack at the time for someone his age) to playing in League 2 in the space of 6 years when he should have been in his prime age wise.

Sad for him; does remind me of what they used to chant at Leeds though when playing Sunderland:

"Thank you very much for Michael Bridges, thank you very much, thank you very very very much".

Ooops.

He's another one who's been battered with injuries so not really his fault. He's probably grateful that he's still playing to be honest

ono said:
Francis Jeffers
Stevie Ireland
Maroune Chamakh
Andrei Arshavin
Fernando Torres
Ronaldinho
Javier Saviola
Aleksander Hleb
Adriano
Richard Wright

Common theme here appears to be Arsenal.

Forgot all about Adriano. At one point he was one of Europe's best strikers, the potential to be the best, and then I think his dad died and he became depressed and ever since has struggled with his weight.

Cleverly
Smalling
Jones
de Gea

Let's face it, they should all have the league comprehensively wrapped up by now.

EDIT: My bad - turns out they're getting the trophy off SKY after the Blackburn game, tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.