Players who might improve us

Nico plays mostly on the right for his club., only really last season he moved to left more permanently.

If he was to be signed, reckon he'd play on the right but about zero chance we get a 6th winger (inc Savio) from here.
It would be:

Doku , Grealish , Savio , Bernardo , Bobb , Nico

Bernardo , Grealish or Bobb would have to go.

Doku , Nico , Savio , Bobb , Grealish for the wing positions could theoretically work

If Grealish/Bobb got minutes from somewhere else perhaps at the expense of someone else [Alvarez/Nunes]

Dipper at work says they’re in for him. Barcelona or Birkenhead, tough decision.
He did an interview couple of days ago, doubt he moves anywhere.

" [The transfer speculation] is hard to deal with, because everyone is constantly asking you what you're going to do with your future.

"I'm a 21-year-old kid who just wants to play football. I have already said that Athletic is my home. I only recently renewed [my contract]. I am very happy.

"[Inaki] has already experienced it. He had his moment many years ago with rumours from the outside. He knows what it’s like, he knows how you suffer and he knows what has to be done."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.