Players who might improve us

Ho, ho, ho!! Let's name all the Dutch league players who came to England and were failures.

Ronaldo and Suarez, were very successful. He has a point. Van Persie, also extremely successful. I'd even throw in Van Dijk, going to Scotland is hardly a step up, yet he has done well for himself.

Plenty of players have come to England and been failures. Plenty have started in England been failures.

I think the real issue is statements like "always" and "never" are not ones that should be used because they are seldom correct.

Moreover, nobody said signing players directly from the Dutch league is "the way forward." That is a straw man argument being used to belittle someone else's opinion.

Ho, ho, ho!! Let's name all the Dutch league players who came to England and were failures.

Ronaldo and Suarez, were very successful. He has a point. Van Persie, also extremely successful. I'd even throw in Van Dijk, going to Scotland is hardly a step up, yet he has done well for himself.

Plenty of players have come to England and been failures. Plenty have started in England been failures.

I think the real issue is statements like "always" and "never" are not ones that should be used because they are seldom correct.

Moreover, nobody said signing players directly from the Dutch league is "the way forward." That is a straw man argument being used to belittle someone else's opinion.
Original Ronaldo didn't come to England

Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Wijnaldum, Kuyt, Stam was a hit

Currently there is little talent worth buying directly from the Eredivsie that would instantly improve us.
Well, there is no player who could improve us but there is players who has potential to improve us in the future

Joking apart, this is exactly why we are hated. There’s hardly a player I can think of who would improve us. We have a cavalcade of star players who would be “the” star player at any other club. It’s outrageous really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.