Players who might improve us

One to keep an eye out for Hamza Igamane at Rangers. He’s a 21 striker and looks to have some special attributes, most notably his first touch and ball control. He’s not dissimilar in style to Gabriel Jesus. No idea if he’s good enough to make the grade at PL, or especially City’s, level but I’m definitely going to track how he does in Scotland.

Last edited:
Wrong thread as this kid is only 16 and not about to improve us today, but could be one to watch longer term. Best attacking midfielder playing in Belgium at the moment by the looks of the stats, and only 16. Konstantinos Karetsas.

Reactions: kun
I wouldn't call the last three suggestions as an improvement on what we have got but they are cheaper alternatives to the likes of Musiala, Wirtz and any potential replacement to Stones.

I wouldn't call the last three suggestions as an improvement on what we have got but they are cheaper alternatives to the likes of Musiala, Wirtz and any potential replacement to Stones.
Watched Doku, VVD and Davis at that age, look forward to watching their growth, glad of the nod, still think Burns for Stones though. :)

Clinical forward/winger with goals. Just sell Nunes and sign someone in front. We are one-dimensional in front. We need just someone decent. I like this guy Malen from Dortmund who could be at least decent squad player in case Haaland would get injured.

How many of them were considered 'star' players before we bought them though?

Pretty much only Haaland and maybe Grealish. By enlarge we buy potential and develop it.
Not so fast, mate. Kev may not have been a "superstar" but he was for from a slouch before he came here. He had already won Bundesliga Young Player of the Year, Bundesliga Player of the Year, Footballer of the Year in Germany, and was in the Europa League Squad of the Season.

That may not be Haaland level but I'd argue that surpasses Jack Grealish in "star quality" at the time they were transferred to City. And by that, I am referring to footballing skill, not how often they were in the papers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.