Players who might improve us

I watched a player for France called Kone last night. Was quite impressive.

Has joined Roma but looked like a decent back up to Rodri. Very quick and glides with the ball in midfield.

The only time I've seen him though so wouldn't hang my hat on it.

Joking apart, this is exactly why we are hated. There’s hardly a player I can think of who would improve us. We have a cavalcade of star players who would be “the” star player at any other club. It’s outrageous really.
How many of them were considered 'star' players before we bought them though?

Pretty much only Haaland and maybe Grealish. By enlarge we buy potential and develop it.

From the league games we’ve played so far, the following have impressed me:

1. Chelsea: Cole Palmer
2. Ipswich Town: Liam Delap
3. West Ham United: Mohammed Kudus
4. Brentford: Mark Flekken
Intresting choices..

Palmer still impressing this season after 42 goal contributions in 48 games last season, speaks for itself..( Eden Hazard didn't get close in all his years at Chelsea...,this of course was Palmers 1st season....)

Liam Delap looks a very good player to me, his barnstorming run from deep today v Brighton was incredible ,as was the fact he managed to get a shot away,at the end of it, an almighty shot which hit the post,very unlucky not to score.Takes a lot of determination and skill to do that.
Very very committed player.

Mohammed kudos, whilst I was at WHU the other week , in their end
Seasoned,knowledgeable home fans were telling me he is an excellent player.. No goals from midfield this season yet, but last season 8 in 33 games, and for Ghana, at national level, he has 11 goals from 36 games. Nearly scored against us, one to watch

The Brentford player, I've not seen enough to comment.

Intresting choices..

Palmer still impressing this season after 42 goal contributions in 48 games last season, speaks for itself..( Eden Hazard didn't get close in all his years at Chelsea...,this of course was Palmers 1st season....)

Liam Delap looks a very good player to me, his barnstorming run from deep today v Brighton was incredible ,as was the fact he managed to get a shot away,at the end of it, an almighty shot which hit the post,very unlucky not to score.Takes a lot of determination and skill to do that.
Very very committed player.

Mohammed kudos, whilst I was at WHU the other week , in their end
Seasoned,knowledgeable home fans were telling me he is an excellent player.. No goals from midfield this season yet, but last season 8 in 33 games, and for Ghana, at national level, he has 11 goals from 36 games. Nearly scored against us, one to watch

The Brentford player, I've not seen enough to comment.
I’m not suggesting we sign any of them, just keeping a record of the opposing players who have stood out for me; I agree with your analysis. Flekken looks a decent keeper and quite comfortable in his distribution.

Hell of a strike by this guy Jhon Duran for Villa today. Good young player, only 19. Villa are building a decent team, which gives them a fair chance of finishing above the laughable trafford shite this season...

I posted this almost a year ago. A year on, it's safe to say that he definitely has a decent shot on him!

And they'll finish above the laughable red shite again this season too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.