Players who might improve us

No that I am looking for a Leroy Sane departure as he does offer something the rest of he wingers do not but it does seem to be gaining a bit of momentum, dependant on whichever report is “latest”

How about a potential replacement being Felipe Anderson, I thought he was very good for a pretty poor WHU last year and could be a fantastic option. The main thing being he has obviously proved himself in the premier league with the pace and physicality but he also has a football brain which is pretty critical in Guardiola’s teams.
I've liked Felipe since his days at Lazio. He is also extremely 2-footed, something our other wingers don't have. Means he could play comfortably on either wing.

Just don't know if its a deal we could get over the line in 72 hours.

Can see what you’re saying @Gabriel but not many teams give us space to run behind. I’d take Aguero over any other cf in the world at the minute. I do agree that I could see Sané moving central ala Henry at Arsenal. Yaya was a one off, I can’t think of any player like him.

Space is a premium that is true. There were a couple of instances yesterday when Liverpool were high enough up the park and we looked to thread a ball through but their defenders closed the door. Sane always strikes me as having the pace to get in behind like that, although whether he has the composure and instinct to be lethal through the middle remains to be seen.

Toure was a one off as a package but Fernandinho was capable of travelling with the ball when he played with Shakhtar Donetsk and has done so for us, too, albeit he has been converted into a more defensive player in recent seasons. I thought we might have gone for Ndombele to give us that extra drive but perhaps we see enough in Foden and maybe further down the line Rogers.

If Sane leaves we should take Davis as part of the deal,he is raw but would free up a foreign spot, then i would take Kai Havertz who is playing very well for a youngster but going to get a lot better

Ruben Dias as sucessor of Otamendi, Saul Niguez as David Silva's successor and Federico Chiesa for Sane.

If we sell Sane I think we should go all in for Neymar as PSG clearly wants to get rid of him and some reports even say that price would be around 180 mil, I think he would put us to the next level.
Our team is based around players who are professional, team players, players willing to sacrifice themselves for the team, players that don't fall out of nightclub doors at 5am, players that carry our name proudly.

Neymar?

No fucking chance. Aside the wages, he is a cock. Of the highest order. This isn't fifa19.

Our team is based around players who are professional, team players, players willing to sacrifice themselves for the team, players that don't fall out of nightclub doors at 5am, players that carry our name proudly.

Neymar?

No fucking chance. Aside the wages, he is a cock. Of the highest order. This isn't fifa19.
It does look like City have learnt from the Robinho affair, that nobody is bigger than the club or manager, City are building a team not a circus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.