Players who might improve us

If he's not good enough defensively for Jose's Spurs and doesn't start every game at Newcastle then I definitely don't want him here. Also openly admitted he's going to run his Spurs contract right down. Be at some midtable/potential relegation fodder once it's up
I’m pretty sure Rose has started most games for Newcastle and done well. I’m also certain we shouldn’t judge a player who has been sold or left due to Mourinho a la de Bruyne :). Would be a great squad addition and I think we’d be in a strong negotiation standpoint given contract length therefore wouldn’t have our pants pulled down by Levy. 3 years ago him and Walker were the best two full backs in the league. I still see a player there...and would sooner have him over Zinchenko

Im a big of Richarlison

No transfer links but wants to leave Everton and is good enough and versatile. Potential to be world class but would be pricey.

Lukaku!! We need a powerhouse who is good in the air. Those crosses from Mendy and KdB would be dynamite. I’d also take Grealish if the price was sensible

Lukaku!! We need a powerhouse who is good in the air. Those crosses from Mendy and KdB would be dynamite. I’d also take Grealish if the price was sensible

Internazionale would demand Lukaku's weight in gold, so that would be a nonstarter, and any price for Grealish would start beyond sensible.

Love your saxophone work by the way ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.