Players who might improve us

neither does Walker tbf and hes been incredible.
We have always had a balance in our defence though with usually at least 1 of them providing some sort of output e.g. Cancelo or Zinchenko. We now have the likes of Lewis on the right who can step into midfield and against Leeds he could have had a couple of assists because of his passing.

We need to find a way to replace what Cancelo offered on that left side though imo. Akanji is just an out and out defender, Laporte has a great range of passing from deep and even pops up with a goal every so often but isn't going to be getting up the byline to put a cross in. Walker has never had any real output either.

We have always had a balance in our defence though with usually at least 1 of them providing some sort of output e.g. Cancelo or Zinchenko. We now have the likes of Lewis on the right who can step into midfield and against Leeds he could have had a couple of assists because of his passing.

We need to find a way to replace what Cancelo offered on that left side though imo. Akanji is just an out and out defender, Laporte has a great range of passing from deep and even pops up with a goal every so often but isn't going to be getting up the byline to put a cross in. Walker has never had any real output either.
I think this system allows for for one not to be needed, look at the change in Jack now he has more space without Gundo & Cancelo both looking to get into the Left half space on the move. Ake gives him an option but the space to drive more.

Gvardiol is a very accomplished left back i can see why he's probably the chosen one, progressive distance and carries hes on higher per 90 stats than TAA as it stands. Be interesting to see if/who they go for as a FB,

Livramento if/when saints go down might be a shout, like Hickey as well.

I think this system allows for for one not to be needed, look at the change in Jack now he has more space without Gundo & Cancelo both looking to get into the Left half space on the move. Ake gives him an option but the space to drive more.

Gvardiol is a very accomplished left back i can see why he's probably the chosen one, progressive distance and carries hes on higher per 90 stats than TAA as it stands. Be interesting to see if/who they go for as a FB,

Livramento if/when saints go down might be a shout, like Hickey as well.
Yeah I think Gvardiol is the ideal. You are right though, if we had a road runner like Hernandez then he might get in the way of what Grealish is doing. Ake is improving massively though but we cant just have one.

Yeah I think Gvardiol is the ideal. You are right though, if we had a road runner like Hernandez then he might get in the way of what Grealish is doing. Ake is improving massively though but we cant just have one.
who ever we get for the LCM 8 slot, might have the legs to get round on that side like Kev does on the right. Big window, cant wait.

neither does Walker tbf and hes been incredible.
walkers end product is god like compared to robinson, thats saying sth. but its not just that, walker is technically good enough to play in peps system, robinson isnt. also robinsons greatest strength, recovery pace and physicality, is no where near prime walker. so he offers little upside but alot of deficiencies. not ideal really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.