Players who might improve us

No to Soyuncu. And we are scraping the barrel with Christiansen. Niether are upgrades on Stones or Otamendi.

Last edited:
Both Alaba and Thiago would grest additions but I doubt they want to play in English Football. I don't think LFC can afford Thiago either.
I swear the initial rumours of Thiago wanting out also came with notes that he didn't want to come to City. But I may be misremembering.

If that is true, I think Christensen is a player that Pep could really work with.

He does have a lot of potential, but so does Stones. Taking a risk on him now when we need a defender to come in and hit the ground running would be very risky.

I swear the initial rumours of Thiago wanting out also came with notes that he didn't want to come to City. But I may be misremembering.

Yep first time he left Barcelona for Munich turned down that lot as well.

High risk high return

Not when the kid's confidence is shot to pieces and you only end up getting half the fee you ended paying for rhe player in the first place. Or the kid thinks he has made it and ends up getting distracted and not fufilling said potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.