Players who might improve us

I would still be willing to go and make an offer for Luka Jovic. Had very good performances during the international games. Different kind of striker than what we have.

Wonder if Madrid would accept €40M for him...?

As an Everton fan, I hate to say it, but Richarlison would be a good player for you. He can play in all the offensive positions, and will guarantee you + 20 goals each season. He is not a luxury player, works hard for the team, but also has individual skills at the top level. In addition, he will give you a physical presence in the box. But he will not be cheap.

A new striker - Nunez/Haaland/Daka imo
Midfielder - Aouar/Kang in lee
Defensive Midfielder - Bennacer/Zakaria/Douglas Luiz
Left Back - Theo Hernandez/ Digne/ Guerrero/ Alphonso Davies (dream)
Messi on a free

We get 1 from each category we are back to being contenders

A new striker - Nunez/Haaland/Daka imo
Midfielder - Aouar/Kang in lee
Defensive Midfielder - Bennacer/Zakaria/Douglas Luiz
Left Back - Theo Hernandez/ Digne/ Guerrero/ Alphonso Davies (dream)
Messi on a free

We get 1 from each category we are back to being contenders
All that beside the last part.

As an Everton fan, I hate to say it, but Richarlison would be a good player for you. He can play in all the offensive positions, and will guarantee you + 20 goals each season. He is not a luxury player, works hard for the team, but also has individual skills at the top level. In addition, he will give you a physical presence in the box. But he will not be cheap.
You have just described Jesus.

Unfortunately,we don't get him on the ball enough as we are too busy pissing about with it 30 yards from goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.