Players who might improve us

I’m quite liking the look of saka and tierney at arsenal

saka more of an attack minded player

tierney has a touch of andrew Robertson about him (ability not his cuntish behaviour)

RB we appear to be as strong as ever but always impressed by lamptey at Brighton

I’m quite liking the look of saka and tierney at arsenal

saka more of an attack minded player

tierney has a touch of andrew Robertson about him (ability not his cuntish behaviour)

RB we appear to be as strong as ever but always impressed by lamptey at Brighton
Tierney for Mendy and Saka for Mahrez would be fantastic and they already have the experience playing together on the left wing.

Might be unpopular, but if Inter really needs to sell, I'd perhaps look at Lukaku. Yes he's clumsy but we're crying out for a focal point in attack. He's quick, his hold-up play is really solid and his passing is actually really good at times. He's got a great connection with KDB and has only missed double-digit league goals in 2011/12 when he couldn't get in the Chelsea team. He plays in a 2 which could complement Jesus (who's pretty similar to Martinez) and he gets a decent amount of assists. Also he'd add a lot to our presence in the box, and between him & Dias, could score a lot from corners. He's lost a lot of weight since they put him on a new diet (I read he had a condition the medical team picked up on weeks after signing for Inter and he lost 1.5 stone in 2 weeks).

He's got a good scoring rate in the Premier League despite playing in some shit teams (West Brom, Everton, United) and very defensive teams (United, Inter under Conte). Plus, it'd boil the piss of the Rags if we won the league with him, kind of like Tevez.

Derby County apparently having a fire sale of their best young talent.
Louie Sibley, Jason Knight and Lee Buchanan spring to mind as top young talents, all of whom have had Premier League interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.