Rodri
De Bruyne Grealish
Sterling Haaland Foden

Steffen
Walker Laporte Ake Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Bernardo Gundogan
Mahrez Jesus Torres
No opposition team comes close...Please wake me up from my sleep!
Grealish doesn’t have the positional patience to play next to Kev, would have to play wide

From my limited knowledge, Aouar fits the description. Perhaps Fabian Ruiz. Smith Rowe at Arsenal looked good everytime I watched him, but more like KDB than Nasri.
For me Aouar certainly fits the new Nasri logo, but he would be Gundogan`s replacement, and right now we need a fernandinho replacement who should have the abilities Rodri does not,( not slagging Rodri off as think he is a top player) mainly pace, Zakaria has that, we should sign him in January and let him bed in, Rodri has played nearly every game and will break down at some point.

Theo Hernandez is an excellent modern full back with extremely good pace and physicality, but people will quickly turn on him for the simple fact that he's a really terrible defender. Very easy to catch out and get done, and that's in Serie A, Prem attackers will take liberties of that

Any from:
Renan Lodi/Alaba
Aouar/Grealish
Haaland/Lautaro

And I'll be ecstatic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.