Players who might improve us

Derby County apparently having a fire sale of their best young talent.
Louie Sibley, Jason Knight and Lee Buchanan spring to mind as top young talents, all of whom have had Premier League interest.

I'd take Sibley and Knight and immediately loan them back out.

Both really good young players who'll carve out solid careers I'm sure. Sibley in particular is a very intelligent footballer.

If they never reach our level they'd still turn a tidy profit for CFG.

Reactions: kun
Ideally for me (signings IMO) next season our squad should be:

GK-Ederson, Steffen, Trafford
RB-Cancelo Walker
LB-Cucurella,Zinchenko
CB-Dias,Stones,Laporte,Ake,THB(possible loan)
DM-Rodri,Doyle,Ferna
CM-KDB, Gundo, Auoar,Palmer
RW- Sterling, Torres, Bernardo
LW- Oyazarbal, Phil, Braaf
ST- Haaland, Jesus, Delap

I know there are a lot of posters here that follow world football more than me and just randomly wondering but are there any players around Europe that are stylistically like Samir Nasri? Someone who's creative, versatile, with great ball retention. Obviously preferably with a better attitude and work rate, lol. Feel like a player like that would suit our style well. Any of these young players around Europe that fit the bill?

I know there are a lot of posters here that follow world football more than me and just randomly wondering but are there any players around Europe that are stylistically like Samir Nasri? Someone who's creative, versatile, with great ball retention. Obviously preferably with a better attitude and work rate, lol. Feel like a player like that would suit our style well. Any of these young players around Europe that fit the bill?
From my limited knowledge, Aouar fits the description. Perhaps Fabian Ruiz. Smith Rowe at Arsenal looked good everytime I watched him, but more like KDB than Nasri.

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Dias Hernandez
Rodri
De Bruyne Grealish
Sterling Haaland Foden

Steffen
Walker Laporte Ake Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Bernardo Gundogan
Mahrez Jesus Torres
No opposition team comes close...Please wake me up from my sleep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.