Players who might improve us

We should be going for any left back with a pulse (I like Robinson at Fulham) and Bissouma as a successor to Fernandinho.

Bissouma is very similar but probably more affordable/obtainable and perhaps would be more content with playing second fiddle to Rodri.

We shouldn't sign any player as 2nd fiddle, we should sign someone who Pep believes has the ability to compete to be starter and not back up.

We shouldn't sign any player as 2nd fiddle, we should sign someone who Pep believes has the ability to compete to be starter and not back up.
We may have to as no top quality player is going to come to City with Rodri playing more games than any outfield player at City, which is why i would buy Zakaria a back up that offers more due to his pace, he would be of benefit in games like Leeds and even Chelsea. We could go younger with more potential Camavinga? but City are a very young side reliant on the Experienced players already.

Bellingham all day every day. He ran his socks off, like Kante did against us on Sunday. We need some energy in our midfield cos right now is slow as fk

You have already had a reply that is in thinking with mine.

We have a first choice,Rodri.We cant be buying another to put a 24yr old,65m,player on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.