Players who might improve us

johncity

Team supported
Manchester city
i no it's been said a million time we need haaland

nellyonthewing

Close to the Swamp in UK- now in a Florida swamp
Imagine your strategic role in a business is to replace a critical piece of equipment that really needed replacing 2 years ago and has now been de-commissioned.
Imagine explaining to your CEO why you never succeeded in achieving that task.
a) I spent most of my time chasing an older piece of equipment that had been amazing but was hugely expensive and realistically we were highly unlikely to get.
b) I then chased around after another quite old piece of equipment that might have done us for 3 years but the seller was never going to sell at the price we wanted to pay.
c) There is another very promising piece that would be very expensive as well so I never asked.

CEO: You're Fired.

salfordbluetrue

Southampton merely showed us what we knew, so when the Kane deal died we should have been all over Bissouma, but on another note Walker peters had a good game against us at left wing back, he was decent the last time he played against us as well.

FromPollockToSilva

Chicago, formerly Prague, originally Calderdale
Southampton merely showed us what we knew, so when the Kane deal died we should have been all over Bissouma, but on another note Walker peters had a good game against us at left wing back, he was decent the last time he played against us as well.

Brighton were never going to sell Bissouma this summer once White had gone for £50M

Sir Joe Aguero

Pedro Goncalves and Florian Wirtz look cracking prospects. Kessie on a free to give options at DM.

Last edited:

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.