Players who might improve us

Random question that has been bugging me. Did Pep actually want Maguire, Sanchez, Fred and Ronaldo? Did Utd just fall for bluffing from the selling club or was the interest real? For it to happen once is maybe unfortunate buy 3 or 4 times, that's just careless.

Random question that has been bugging me. Did Pep actually want Maguire, Sanchez, Fred and Ronaldo? Did Utd just fall for bluffing from the selling club or was the interest real? For it to happen once is maybe unfortunate buy 3 or 4 times, that's just careless.
Probably yes to them all to varying degrees. Ronaldo probably a little less than the others, and Sanchez more than the others, but the club wouldn't have invested any time in any of them beyond scouting without Pep being on board.

Read we have been again linked with Manor Soloman. As have Arsenal. We so nearly signed him when Arteta was at City. broke down at the last minute.
A great prospect but he would face so much competition I think Arsenal is a more likely destination.

Read we have been again linked with Manor Soloman. As have Arsenal. We so nearly signed him when Arteta was at City. broke down at the last minute.
A great prospect but he would face so much competition I think Arsenal is a more likely destination.
His agent is doing well, it was Newcastle to Battle Villa for him this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.