Players who might improve us

Emmanuel Dennis scored an absolute beauty today. Already got 8 PL goals in a relegation threatened side. As I mentioned before he's one of the best pressers in the league.

If Watford go down someone could get a bargain.
We tried to sign him a few years ago for the CFG.. Least we know the scouting dept. is bang on.

Emmanuel Dennis scored an absolute beauty today. Already got 8 PL goals in a relegation threatened side. As I mentioned before he's one of the best pressers in the league.

If Watford go down someone could get a bargain.
He has earned an unenviable reputation for being “a bit of a handful” to manage off the pitch but he definitely has talent

He has earned an unenviable reputation for being “a bit of a handful” to manage off the pitch but he definitely has talent

Yeah I have heard as much but it's hard to know how true stuff like that is.

I first remember seeing him tear Real Madrid a new arsehole at the Bernabeu. He's too good for Watford long term I think. He's got a bit of everything.

Owen Wijndal. Stylistically very similar to Digne, but only 22 and 12 months left on his contract in the summer. AZ captain, the new LB of Netherlands and 8 goal contributions this season already. Good injury record, good in posession, steady defensively, can both overlap, underlap and cross. Would be a much better fit than the likes of Hernandez and Gosens, and would also be very cheap

A short highlight video from last season. Very unlucky not to pick up more G&As

Cracking player already and one pep could definitely make better! Would not be against a move for him at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.