Players who might improve us

Digne would make a lot of sense, which is why it won't happen. He's a very capable player and would be cheap, he then allows us to use zinchenko and/or cancelo further up in any of the midfield positions should we need it, suddenly one extra body gives us cover in multiple positions. The squad is thin and needs a boost, it's alright having the kids on the bench but relying on them to start big matches?

Owen Wijndal. Stylistically very similar to Digne, but only 22 and 12 months left on his contract in the summer. AZ captain, the new LB of Netherlands and 8 goal contributions this season already. Good injury record, good in posession, steady defensively, can both overlap, underlap and cross. Would be a much better fit than the likes of Hernandez and Gosens, and would also be very cheap

A short highlight video from last season. Very unlucky not to pick up more G&As

Last edited:
Owen Wijndal. Stylistically very similar to Digne, but only 22 and 12 months left on his contract in the summer. AZ captain, the new LB of Netherlands and 8 goal contributions this season already. Good injury record, good in posession, steady defensively, can both overlap, underlap and cross. Would be a much better fit than the likes of Hernandez and Gosens, and would also be very cheap

Hopefully another in our scouting file ?

Thomas Lemar finishes his contract in 2023 I think, and he reminds me of Bernardo a lot(without as much energy), superb technique, great dribbling, very good crosses, good combinations, and I’d assume he knows how to defend being coached by Simeone. Right now we only have 3 8’s for two positions and two of them are over 30.

Thomas Lemar finishes his contract in 2023 I think, and he reminds me of Bernardo a lot(without as much energy), superb technique, great dribbling, very good crosses, good combinations, and I’d assume he knows how to defend being coached by Simeone. Right now we only have 3 8’s for two positions and two of them are over 30.
Feel like Atletico will play hard ball there.

I’d rather we spend the energy giving McAtee minutes or playing Foden in midfield.

Emmanuel Dennis scored an absolute beauty today. Already got 8 PL goals in a relegation threatened side. As I mentioned before he's one of the best pressers in the league.

If Watford go down someone could get a bargain.

Emmanuel Dennis scored an absolute beauty today. Already got 8 PL goals in a relegation threatened side. As I mentioned before he's one of the best pressers in the league.

If Watford go down someone could get a bargain.
Looks like a typical Liverpool signing

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.