Could be a real option as a replacement for Sterling if Newcastle go down

Make these 3 signings in the summer:

- ST Erling Haaland
- DM Aurelien Tchouameni
- LB Owen Wijndal

We're set for the foreseeable future.

Really impressed with that Saint maximin. Exciting and quick feet,
Could be a real option as a replacement for Sterling if Newcastle go down
I kept an eye on ASM since last season. Excellent dribbler, one of the best in the league at it, but at the moment, he is far from the level required to play for City. Mid-table, possibly pushing top 6-8 at best.
His lack of end product is the worst part of his game, which unfortunately, is a major part that makes up a great attacker.

I kept an eye on ASM since last season. Excellent dribbler, one of the best in the league at it, but at the moment, he is far from the level required to play for City. Mid-table, possibly pushing top 6-8 at best.
His lack of end product is the worst part of his game, which unfortunately, is a major part that makes up a great attacker.
Salah has only evolved into a prolific goalscorer in the last few years. I'm a big fan of ASM. He has amazing raw qualities. Yes, he might not ever have consistent end product (a little like Sterling?), but he also could end up at somewhere near Salah's level, which would be one very, very good player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.