Players who might improve us

I kept an eye on ASM since last season. Excellent dribbler, one of the best in the league at it, but at the moment, he is far from the level required to play for City. Mid-table, possibly pushing top 6-8 at best.
His lack of end product is the worst part of his game, which unfortunately, is a major part that makes up a great attacker.

Friend of mine is a Geordie season ticket holder and is always ridiculously optimistic about their players. He thinks Saint Maxim is exciting but nowhere near good enough for the top level. He compared him to Traore in terms of consistency.

I think there are 2-3 Brighton players I wouldn't mind us to go after, that LB with that idiosyncratic hairdo in particular, but I am not sure Mr. Potter would be happy.

Since he's been at Juve for around 6 yrs, chances are they do know how to use him!
He just isn't all that, never has been, never will be.
Juve was completely dysfunctional during Ronaldo’s stay, as it was all about accommodating him. He’s played behind the striker or out wide for large parts of his career, but he looks far more suited to playing as a false 9

I know we’re not necessarily linked to him but Giovanni Simeone would be a signing worth looking at if the board decide they want a striker. 14 G/A in 17 games and would be available on the cheap and is young and clinical enough in-front of goal to do a job until at least the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.