Players who might improve us

Doku for me, we lack pace up front and Mahrez needs a player to push him, we have a lot of players that can play at right wing but none as well as Marhez there, and the problem with Marhez is he is not as good as when he came, our midfield is struggling at the moment due to the 4 having to work harder than the 5 of previous years, and Doku`s pace would go a long way to helping that, i do not think we will buy in January, so Southampton will probably snap up this opportunity to pick up a bargain with huge potential for less than £30 million.

Doku for me, we lack pace up front and Mahrez needs a player to push him, we have a lot of players that can play at right wing but none as well as Marhez there, and the problem with Marhez is he is not as good as when he came, our midfield is struggling at the moment due to the 4 having to work harder than the 5 of previous years, and Doku`s pace would go a long way to helping that, i do not think we will buy in January, so Southampton will probably snap up this opportunity to pick up a bargain with huge potential for less than £30 million.
Potentially the most exciting young RW in the top leagues right now. Very similar to a younger Raheem

Doku has great potential, but he has struggled massively with injuries the last 18 months. Doubt we will go for him. But i agree that he has the profile we desperately need = pacy winger who can play on both sides.

Doku has great potential, but he has struggled massively with injuries the last 18 months. Doubt we will go for him. But i agree that he has the profile we desperately need = pacy winger who can play on both sides.
My thinking on injuries is, while Marhez is here we would not need him in every game, which would reduce the injuries, and we did buy another player few would touch in Gundogan.

Potentially the most exciting young RW in the top leagues right now. Very similar to a younger Raheem
Three of the best displays of the last few years i have seen Bergwijn vs Germany where he destroyed them to a point they have not recovered, Doku vs Paris ST Germain when he first started in France, again he took on the entire team and destroyed them, and Doku vs Italy, Sterling at that age was special and similar but Doku can use both feet.

A left back and a pacy winger are the bare minimum. Ideally i think we should sign two wingers, and sell one of Grealish/Mahrez. In addition its likely that Bernardo leaves, and Gundogan has still not renewed, so we potentially need two CMs as well.

Gundogan replacement: Youri Tielemans, contract runs out in the summer.

Bernardo replacement: It looks like Bellingham will be crazy expensive, so i wonder if City will be looking for a swap deal with De Jong.

Left back:

Ramy Bensebaini, Gladbach. Contract runs out in the summer. Solid defensively and a great crosser. Rated as one of the best left backs in Bundesliga the past few seasons. He can also play as a left CB in a three man defence.

David Raum, Leipzig. Moved to Leipzig in the summer, crazy that we werent in for him. Germanys best player at the WC alongside Musiala. Similar profile as Theo Hernandez at Milan.

Winger(s): Moussa Diaby, Leverkusen. Left footed, pacy, creative, can play on both sides. 13 goals and 12 assists in the Bundesliga last season.

Nico Williams, Athletic Bilbao. Two footed, pacy, 20 years old. One of the biggest wonderkids in La Liga.

Last edited:
A left back and a pacy winger are the bare minimum. Ideally i think we should sign two wingers, and sell one of Grealish/Mahrez. In addition its likely that Bernardo leaves, and Gundogan has still not renewed, so we potentially need two CMs as well.

Gundogan replacement: Youri Tielemans, contract runs out in the summer.

Bernardo replacement: It looks like Bellingham will be crazy expensive, so i wonder if City will be looking for a swap deal with De Jong.

Left back:

Ramy Bensebaini, Gladbach. Contract runs out in the summer. Solid defensively and a great crosser. Rated as one of the best left backs in Bundesliga the past few seasons. He can also play as a left CB in a three man defence.

David Raum, Leipzig. Moved to Leipzig in the summer, crazy that we werent in for him. Germanys best player at the WC alongside Musiala. Similar profile as Theo Hernandez at Milan.

Winger(s): Moussa Diaby, Leverkusen. Left footed, pacy, creative, can play on both sides. 13 goals and 12 assists in the Bundesliga last season.

Nico Williams, Athletic Bilbao. Two footed, pacy, 20 years old. One of the biggest wonderkids in La Liga.
Wonder what Bayern would take for gravenberch as they never play him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.