Players who might improve us

are there any players available on a free transfer in summer worth a look ? Seems to be. Maybe Skrinair Kuluslevski Teilamans and maybe Guedes ?
Someone in here said about aouar. He had a great game against us when Lyon knocked us out.

Milos Kerkez. Best LB in the Eredivisie. 19 yo and 9G&A this season so far. Leeds, Leicester and Bournemouth interested apparently for around 15m

Our squad lacks pace.

Someone like Sane would be ideal.

Diaby, Saint-Maximin (seems to be out of favour at Newcastle but presumably too much of a maverick for Pep), Mitoma, Chiesa and Nico Williams are options that spring to mind.

Tyrick Mitchell is my option at left back this summer if we do indeed move on from Cancelo (as rumored)
I think he could be had for anywhere between 45-50M
He will have over close to 100 PL starts by this summer transfer window.
Still will only be 24 by the time next season starts.
I think with proper coaching this guy can become one of the top left backs in world football.

It's probably very unlikely, as I haven't seen one even faint link between us and him but I believe he is a solid option.

Milos Kerkez. Best LB in the Eredivisie. 19 yo and 9G&A this season so far. Leeds, Leicester and Bournemouth interested apparently for around 15m
Would be only the second Hungarian to ever play for City's first team.
I believe that is correct.

R.I.P. to Marton Fulop

Tyrick Mitchell is my option at left back this summer if we do indeed move on from Cancelo (as rumored)
I think he could be had for anywhere between 45-50M
He will have over close to 100 PL starts by this summer transfer window.
Still will only be 24 by the time next season starts.
I think with proper coaching this guy can become one of the top left backs in world football.

It's probably very unlikely, as I haven't seen one even faint link between us and him but I believe he is a solid option.

I think Antone Robinson is a better left back,the way he plays the game,he looks ideal for us.

He left AC Milan for AZ because he wanted more playing time, understandably, so while I’d welcome us signing him, he might not want to play second or third fiddle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.