Players who might improve us

He left AC Milan for AZ because he wanted more playing time, understandably, so while I’d welcome us signing him, he might not want to play second or third fiddle.
With Cancelos current form, I’m not sure he’d be second or third fiddle

Kulusevski is not out of contract, and Guedes just went back to Portugal on a permanent deal. Skriniar, Guerreiro, Bensebiani and Aouar are all free in the summer though, been linked with all of them at some point. Bensebiani seems Dortmund bound
What about Grimaldo ? Bamba Zaha or Asensio

I think Antone Robinson is a better left back,the way he plays the game,he looks ideal for us.
American City fan here. Antonee Robinson (Jedi) has been a steady left back professionally.
Championship team of the season with Fulham (2021-2022)
Transfer agreed to go Milan before heart issue detected (has been all cleared since).

However, his technical ability and passing acumen is likely not good enough for City.
I would love to see an American (albeit born and has always lived in England), but he would need to greatly improve to ever be a regular in a squad the size of city.
He was one of the worst plyers on the pitch when U.S.A. were outclassed by the Dutch last month...and I would be nervous he would look well out of place in a squad the size of City's.
He does have speed for days though, and that is always attractive.

It's really frustrating that we need a LB and a RW and the world is overrun with great RB's and LW's.
Alternatively, it gives more of the chance for Palmer and Mebude at RW.
I suspect Alvarez may end up there as it is pretty clear that Haaland has the striker position sewn up, for the majority of games.

If Cancelo doesn't want to stay, then he goes, giving Ake, Laporte, and Gomez the chance until we sign another. My preferred CB partnership was always Dias and Stones. At RB, Walker and Lewis is a lovely combination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.