Players who might improve us

American City fan here. Antonee Robinson (Jedi) has been a steady left back professionally.
Championship team of the season with Fulham (2021-2022)
Transfer agreed to go Milan before heart issue detected (has been all cleared since).

However, his technical ability and passing acumen is likely not good enough for City.
I would love to see an American (albeit born and has always lived in England), but he would need to greatly improve to ever be a regular in a squad the size of city.
He was one of the worst plyers on the pitch when U.S.A. were outclassed by the Dutch last month...and I would be nervous he would look well out of place in a squad the size of City's.
He does have speed for days though, and that is always attractive.

Respect your opinion as you have clearly watched more of him than me.

From watching him play for Fulham this season,i see a forward thinking player that combines athleticism,power and a decent amount of technical ability (i think you underestimate him there).

Given that combo and his age i definitely think he'd do a very good job for us,especially given our current predicament.

Respect your opinion as you have clearly watched more of him than me.

From watching him play for Fulham this season,i see a forward thinking player that combines athleticism,power and a decent amount of technical ability (i think you underestimate him there).

Given that combo and his age i definitely think he'd do a very good job for us,especially given our current predicament.
If it comes down to 15M for Antonee Robinson and weekly wages of under 100,000 per week (He's currently only on 27,500 per week per reports) vs 40-50M + for the next young left back sensation and closer to 125,000 weekly wages per week then yes he is a very intersting option, and we've been linked with him in the past.

However, we have to ask ourselves if Fulham would play hardball for one of their best relatively young players when they're competing for a European spot this season, and I would think the answer is yes. Especially don't underestimate the pull it is for Fulham to have an "American" playing for their side with their American ownership. Their club has a long tradition of American players flourishing for them, and it makes me believe they wouldn't let him go on the cheap.
If they ask for something outrageous like 30-35M for him then I would say it has to be a no.

If it comes down to 15M for Antonee Robinson and weekly wages of under 100,000 per week (He's currently only on 27,500 per week per reports) vs 40-50M + for the next young left back sensation and closer to 125,000 weekly wages per week then yes he is a very intersting option, and we've been linked with him in the past.

However, we have to ask ourselves if Fulham would play hardball for one of their best relatively young players when they're competing for a European spot this season, and I would think the answer is yes. Especially don't underestimate the pull it is for Fulham to have an "American" playing for their side with their American ownership. Their club has a long tradition of American players flourishing for them, and it makes me believe they wouldn't let him go on the cheap.
If they ask for something outrageous like 30-35M for him then I would say it has to be a no.

I think that price would be very fair.We may even have a part ex that would temp them.

I genuinely don't see a better/attainable option out there,he would hit the ground running which is what we are crying out for.

I think that price would be very fair.We may even have a part ex that would temp them.

I genuinely don't see a better/attainable option out there,he would hit the ground running which is what we are crying out for.
He will be on a free come 2024 summer as well...so it will be an interesting one to watch.
Big summer for him to either sign a long term lucrative extension at Fulham, or make the jump to a Champions League quality club and allow Fulham to cash in on a great investment for them.

If he doesn't want to be at the club, good riddance and hopefully during this window.
Completely agree but if whatever the issue is gets fixed and he’s back to his best and stays he keeps out a lot of players, especially the one my reply was about.

Anthony Gordon for €30m? Plenty of pace and passion, feisty little git as well. Has a goal in him and will close down all day. If pep could improve the technical side of him, which isn't terrible there could be a real gem that won't cost a fortune. We lack pace and he will definitely add fight. He reminds me a bit of Bellamy and imagine how good he would have been if he had great coaching when he was younger. English as well, only downside is, he may be a nobhead, not sure if he is but there's question marks.

Anthony Gordon for €30m? Plenty of pace and passion, feisty little git as well. Has a goal in him and will close down all day. If pep could improve the technical side of him, which isn't terrible there could be a real gem that won't cost a fortune. We lack pace and he will definitely add fight. He reminds me a bit of Bellamy and imagine how good he would have been if he had great coaching when he was younger. English as well, only downside is, he may be a nobhead, not sure if he is but there's question marks.
You’re his agent, aren’t you?

Tyrick Mitchell is my option at left back this summer if we do indeed move on from Cancelo (as rumored)
I think he could be had for anywhere between 45-50M
He will have over close to 100 PL starts by this summer transfer window.
Still will only be 24 by the time next season starts.
I think with proper coaching this guy can become one of the top left backs in world football.

It's probably very unlikely, as I haven't seen one even faint link between us and him but I believe he is a solid option.

I’ve always liked the look of this lad. Not sure what he offers going forwards but I would agree he is very solid defensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.