Players who might improve us

I said this about a month or so ago
f229a728b5cf695f17c2387db078ce8d.gif

Said this to my mate after the Madrid game, if we had two rapid wingers like Vinicius and Rodrygo, we’d be the ultimate package
Add those and you lose Grealish and Mahrez or Bernardo or whoever else, and the whole possession at a premium game that we play, changes… we don’t lack rapid wingers by accident and this isn’t football manager.

Haha. I don't think he's bad tbh. There's a quality player there
He has talent but is a long way off being at the level we would be willing to spend probably near £50m on. He is nearly 23 so next couple of years needs to seriously push on (but not with us). We have our own youth players I would want to see get more game time and fitting Smith Rowe in for 15/20 minutes here and there at his age won’t do him any favours.

SMS from Lazio would be a great Gundogan replacement if he does leave. Try and keep Bernardo but Maddison or Barella if he leaves. Bastoni, N’Dicka or Gvardiol for Laporte.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.