Players who might improve us

Haha. I don't think he's bad tbh. There's a quality player there

Palmer can do absolutely anything that Smith-Rowe can and that's with him struggling due to injuries and a loss of confidence, if Cole Palmer was at the Gooners he'd defo be seen as a better prospect and be getting more game time than Smith-Rowe.

Better and more suited to us from the academy.

Palmer>>> SR
McAtee>>> SR
T. Doyle>>> SR

Also better from Argentina

Alvarez>>> SR
Perrone>>> SR

I've seen enough of Perrone to know he'd be more adept at filling in there than that overhyped gooner.

Looks good, but it's pretty much the definition of a farmers league and you don't quite know how someone will step up. Someone will take a chance and could get themselves a bargain though.
Could take a risk at a low transfer fee and play players like Nakamura in pre-season and see how they perform in the team and if they show a good attitude to training as well then decide if they should be in the squad or loaned out.

Rumour is Nakamura will be sold to Eintract Frankfurt to replace Daichi Kamada.

Don‘t forget Haaland played in this farmers league and Gvardiol. I get your point though.

SMS from Lazio would be a great Gundogan replacement if he does leave. Try and keep Bernardo but Maddison or Barella if he leaves. Bastoni, N’Dicka or Gvardiol for Laporte.
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, SMS would be devastating in this side...huge, strong, technically outstanding, great in the air, superb passer, scores goals as well. I guess we're looking at Kovacic, who I rate, but SMS is at a whole different level at this point in their careers...

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, SMS would be devastating in this side...huge, strong, technically outstanding, great in the air, superb passer, scores goals as well. I guess we're looking at Kovacic, who I rate, but SMS is at a whole different level at this point in their careers...
Agreed. I just don’t get the Kovacic interest; Gundogan has more goals this season than Kovacic in his Chelsea career. SMS is taller, younger, less injury prone, more prolific, better defensively, would be better for set pieces, worked well with Immobile.

Of course he can’t lace Kev’s boots, but he could comfortably do a job anywhere in midfield. Kovacic would be another Phillips.

Agreed. I just don’t get the Kovacic interest; Gundogan has more goals this season than Kovacic in his Chelsea career. SMS is taller, younger, less injury prone, more prolific, better defensively, would be better for set pieces, worked well with Immobile.

Of course he can’t lace Kev’s boots, but he could comfortably do a job anywhere in midfield. Kovacic would be another Phillips.
Not many can compare to KDB, but I'd take SMS over Xhaka, Partey, Jorginho, Maddison, Kovacic, any Liverpool midfielder, ditto Spurs, Mount, and some may not agree, Bruno F. Simply from a hear and now, age excluded, he's also a better overall player than Bruno G. or Caicedo.

Me too, think he has huge potential.

Eze is very good, but to me he's always seemed like he'll be the best player at a mid-table club rather than a cog in a top team.

Could be wrong.
Olise looks very much the perfect Pep project, huge natural talent but at this time lacking the team work ethic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.