Players who might improve us

Might be an unpopular one, but I reckon Harvey Barnes would be brilliant here. 12 non-penalty goals in the PL for a team fighting relegation. Quick, skilful and a very good finisher. Would be great cover for Grealish, and Foden could start playing regularly on the right side
No way. Even more average following his injury!

Olise looks very much the perfect Pep project, huge natural talent but at this time lacking the team work ethic.
I actually prefer Eze at the moment. Excellent dribbler and ball carrier. However I still don’t think either Eze or Olise are quite on our level.

I'm sure I'm not the only one when I say Caicedo is a profile Pep and his team must be looking at very closely, he can play fullback, plays DM, can mould into that inverted role, he will cost a fair bit but he's been an excellent player this season, very composed in possession and quite mobile. I hope we seriously consider going for him. He also reads the game very well, part of the reason why he's been one of the first names on the team sheet for De Zerbi

I'm sure I'm not the only one when I say Caicedo is a profile Pep and his team must be looking at very closely, he can play fullback, plays DM, can mould into that inverted role, he will cost a fair bit but he's been an excellent player this season, very composed in possession and quite mobile. I hope we seriously consider going for him. He also reads the game very well, part of the reason why he's been one of the first names on the team sheet for De Zerbi
He was very impressive yesterday & was the Brighton player who most stood out.

He's versatile too. Yesterday he was at right back & I've seen him play CDM, CM & CAM.

His physicality to get up & down the pitch is also impressive. An excellent player...

What is going with Neves from Wolves? i think he has 45mil release clause or something

Might be an unpopular one, but I reckon Harvey Barnes would be brilliant here. 12 non-penalty goals in the PL for a team fighting relegation. Quick, skilful and a very good finisher. Would be great cover for Grealish, and Foden could start playing regularly on the right side

He's a good player, but kind of drifted a bit the last year or two because of injuries. Might step up in a better team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.