Players who might improve us

Jacob Ramsey. I, and others, have written already about him. He's developing into an all-round midfielder. But it won't be easier for anyone to get him out, with Villa possibly qualifying for Europe and having big ambitions.

Anyone mentioned Zielinski? Napoli do usually sell at least 1, even if it’s extortion and there must be a back up for Bellingham.

Admittedly I haven’t seen too much of him but he seems to be a vital player for this Napoli team and he did impress me in the games against Liverpool.

I’m not a big transfer rumour bloke. Do we reckon a Lavia buyback is plausible? It doesn’t seem Pep trusts Phillips and one of our rivals is sure to go in for him.

Anyone mentioned Zielinski? Napoli do usually sell at least 1, even if it’s extortion and there must be a back up for Bellingham.

Admittedly I haven’t seen too much of him but he seems to be a vital player for this Napoli team and he did impress me in the games against Liverpool.
Turns 29 on Saturday…

I’m not a big transfer rumour bloke. Do we reckon a Lavia buyback is plausible? It doesn’t seem Pep trusts Phillips and one of our rivals is sure to go in for him.
Very doubtful mate, we can't offer him a starting spot and other clubs can. Best we can hope for is a few million in sell on fees.

Very doubtful mate, we can't offer him a starting spot and other clubs can. Best we can hope for is a few million in sell on fees.
I keep reading that other top clubs are capable of offering him a starting spot, but I rather doubt they are. The top seven clubs have the squad depth and playing demands that mean 15-20 players have to be utilised, so it’s hard to see how Lavia would command a starting spot at any of those clubs.

We don’t promise anyone starting spots, but we do offer the best coaching and best trajectory to success in England, points which Lavia might appreciate even more now that he has spent a year in the chaos of relegated Southampton.

I keep reading that other top clubs are capable of offering him a starting spot, but I rather doubt they are. The top seven clubs have the squad depth and playing demands that mean 15-20 players have to be utilised, so it’s hard to see how Lavia would command a starting spot at any of those clubs.

We don’t promise anyone starting spots, but we do offer the best coaching and best trajectory to success in England, points which Lavia might appreciate even more now that he has spent a year in the chaos of relegated Southampton.
All I see across social media is fans of the other top clubs fighting over wanting to sign him because hes better than their current options.
Lavia starts for Newcastle, rags, Chelsea and probably Arsenal if they sell Xhaka.

A year of chaos at Southampton but also a year of playing every week, he isn't coming back to sit on the bench like Phillips. He backed himself first time round to go there and get a starting spot, he isn't going to give it up to sit behind Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.