Players who might improve us

In terms of depth and quality:
Guerreiro for Cancelo (as he is free and would fit like a glove. Plus, wouldnt demand starting time right away)
Gvardiol for Laporte.
Kimmich for Bernardo.
Veiga if Bernardo stayed.
Wirtz for Gundo

ideally we keep everyone but Cancelo and just add to the depth with some young players like Veiga and/or McAtee. Only positions City need are another attacker and a leftback.

Midfield
£50m Leao 2 weeks since he signed a contract apparently. Gundogan Barca only wages to discuss
£130m Bellingham 90% for me. £40m Phillips West Ham loan to buy £35m K Thuram just potential £60m PSG I still think he wants to go. £35m Doku there are others but best touch with pace Palmer loan Burnley the lad needs 90mins regular

What we lose in experience, we increase in pace height squad depth and mobility.

Midfield
£50m Leao 2 weeks since he signed a contract apparently. Gundogan Barca only wages to discuss
£130m Bellingham 90% for me. £40m Phillips West Ham loan to buy £35m K Thuram just potential £60m PSG I still think he wants to go. £35m Doku there are others but best touch with pace Palmer loan Burnley the lad needs 90mins regular

What we lose in experience, we increase in pace height squad depth and mobility.
And give promotion to Borges and Mebude

How about Evan Ferguson as a Haaland understudy?

(But don't tell Alvarez that I suggested it)

Is Jeremie Frimpong good enough defensively for us? Seems to be a brilliant attacking threat and absolutely rapid.
A few weeks ago i would have said he can not defend and has the touch of a rapist, but he has put in a good few quality performances lately, if we compare him to Walker lets say, Walker is English fast and powerful, a decent tackler, good throw in, Frimpong club trained i think, is now quicker, so so defending though it has got better, does get his foot in, but where he out classes Walker is his first touch and passing, he has put more decent crosses in ,in the last couple of matches than Walker all season.
Does Pep value tackling is the question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.