Players who might improve us

cherki just scored a cracker tonight.
Watched the whole game. When I can I put half an eye on their game if he plays. Wonder if you saw his audacious bit of skill in the first half?

Very talented lad but goodness knows where he goes from here. Has a lot of time on his hands as he’s only 19.

Watched the whole game. When I can I put half an eye on their game if he plays. Wonder if you saw his audacious bit of skill in the first half?

Very talented lad but goodness knows where he goes from here. Has a lot of time on his hands as he’s only 19.
PSG want him i read already. Campos got his eye on a rebuild of that front line and offloading the mega three.

Think we should have a good look at Guerrero.
In contract dispute with Dortmund.
Great on the ball, shouldn't have a problem inverting into midfield if needed. Biggest weakness is probably that he isn't the quickest. Seems a Pep player though.

Not saying he would improve us but I always enjoy watching Eze from Palace. Think he could be useful, reminds me a little bit of Spanish Dave (only a little bit)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.