Players who might improve us

Probably a non-starter, but a few rumours Kimmich is after leaving Munich for Barcelona or Madrid. If there’s any legs in this, we should be all over it. Absolutely perfect player for our 3241, either in a double pivot or the ‘controller’ on the right. Pep loved him. He averages 70+ chances a season from DM which is absurd.
If Kimmich wanted to come to City he knows how to find Pep. Kimmich probably just wants an easy end to the career, a few trophies in sunny Spain.
Based on what? Bruno G. would have to move no less. I like the kid, but you are so far over the top in his assessment you are either a relative or his agent...
Based on my own eyes. Bruno is a big lad, I am sure he is capable of playing in a slightly different role. Howe has turned Joelinton into a fantastic player and he was previously a striker incapable of hitting a barn door.

My own assessment is that Lavia is better than most of the crap in the league yes. Never mind his potential to become one of the top few defensive midfielders in the league. Newcastle and spuds etc would be insane to let him go elsewhere. The rags wont buy him because they are too stupid. Wouldnt be surprised if he ends up at Arsenal or Chelsea and is an immediate starter. Lets come back to this in 6mths.

If Kimmich wanted to come to City he knows how to find Pep. Kimmich probably just wants an easy end to the career, a few trophies in sunny Spain.

Based on my own eyes. Bruno is a big lad, I am sure he is capable of playing in a slightly different role. Howe has turned Joelinton into a fantastic player and he was previously a striker incapable of hitting a barn door.

My own assessment is that Lavia is better than most of the crap in the league yes. Never mind his potential to become one of the top few defensive midfielders in the league. Newcastle and spuds etc would be insane to let him go elsewhere. The rags wont buy him because they are too stupid. Wouldnt be surprised if he ends up at Arsenal or Chelsea and is an immediate starter. Lets come back to this in 6mths.
Deal...now I have to go back to celebrating our demolition of Real Putrid...

I wouldn't mind wait a year and then getting him for free.

Arsenal defender William Saliba will enter the final year of his contract this summer and the 22-year-old France international is yet to agree a new deal with the Gunners. (Goal)

He doesn’t get as much press as some of the other young stars around the world but Rayan Cherki is a really good player.

Great balance and a very good dribbler. Can play in a number of positions too.

He doesn’t get as much press as some of the other young stars around the world but Rayan Cherki is a really good player.

Great balance and a very good dribbler. Can play in a number of positions too.
we had scouts at the Lyon game a couple of weeks ago, they have loads of young talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.