Players who might improve us

Federico Redondo, Fernando Redondo's 20 yo son. Plays for Argentinos Juniors as DM and is currently representing Argentina at the U20 WC

Having gone through the ex-Barcelona youth phase, the Spanish phase and the Portuguese phase, City are starting on the Argentina youth phase. There seems to be a good crop there.

Asensio for free ?

I'd rather make a move for Kulusevski and I'm not entirely sold on him either.

I feel like Asensio built his career on scoring a handful of screamers early on. Kulusevski has had about one and a half quality seasons so far in his career but he's only 23 and he's definitely got something about him.

Xavi Simons scoring his 22nd goal of the season for PSV. He also managed 12 assists. Worth watching this one a few times just to appreciate both the acceleration away from three defenders, practically from a standing start, and the composure shown at the end to round the keeper and finish. That all came in the 98th minute on a hot day, so he’s a fit lad who can hurt teams from anywhere.

Xavi Simons scoring his 22nd goal of the season for PSV. He also managed 12 assists. Worth watching this one a few times just to appreciate both the acceleration away from three defenders, practically from a standing start, and the composure shown at the end to round the keeper and finish. That all came in the 98th minute on a hot day, so he’s a fit lad who can hurt teams from anywhere.

We were 'watching' him weren't we?

We were 'watching' him weren't we?
I sincerely hope so. Has the kind of versatility and energy across the front that we appreciate in players. De Telegraaf in the Netherlands reports that he has likely played his last game for PSV and will now seek to test himself elsewhere.

Last edited:
Asensio for free ?
Not a bad player. On a trajectory to the top before injury derailed his rise. Might be a fantastic free pickup.

Needs to increase his hustle off the ball and get his confidence back. Tough fit. But the talent is apparent.

I sincerely hope so. Has the kind of versatility and energy across the front that we appreciate in players. De Telegraaf in the Netherlands reports that he has likely played his last game for PSV and will now seek to test himself elsewhere.
PSG have a buyback clause don’t they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.