Players who might improve us

Kulusevski is going back to Juve apparently. I'd take him here as the 4th winger option. Could grow into something special.

Yeah, think i saw stories of him rejecting to go back though
Interesting. Think he needs another year though, he’s only really had 1 full season at 20. Wouldn’t be desperate to leave a league I’m scoring & playing in consistently after sitting on the bench at PSG for years.

PSG have a buyback clause don’t they?
That’s what has been reported, but it has also been reported that he is not too keen on returning to Paris. The fact that he has recently changed his agency to an English one (son of David Dein) has led some to assume that his next destination will be England.

Interesting. Think he needs another year though, he’s only really had 1 full season at 20. Wouldn’t be desperate to leave a league I’m scoring & playing in consistently after sitting on the bench at PSG for years.
didnt even make the bench much this is him pretty much straight from youth team level.

Both Kulusevski and Felix aren't staying at Spurs and Chelsea. City could look at both for attacking options, long term.

No... His contract with PSG expired and he joined PSV as a free player.
there is an option in the contract of xavi simons, the option is this summer and next summer he can be bought for 12 million euro's. if the player want's to go to psg. i am from the Netherlands and this info was told by the ex Technical Director of psv during a interview with a newspaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.