Players who might improve us

Xavi Simons scoring his 22nd goal of the season for PSV. He also managed 12 assists. Worth watching this one a few times just to appreciate both the acceleration away from three defenders, practically from a standing start, and the composure shown at the end to round the keeper and finish. That all came in the 98th minute on a hot day, so he’s a fit lad who can hurt teams from anywhere.

We should be looking at this lad.

there is an option in the contract of xavi simons, the option is this summer and next summer he can be bought for 12 million euro's. if the player want's to go to psg. i am from the Netherlands and this info was told by the ex Technical Director of psv during a interview with a newspaper.
You are probably right, I found several articles about it online now. But it seems strange to me, because at first he had to join psv on loan, but it failed because he didn't agree to extend his contract in PSG and then he joined psv with a 5-year contract as a free agent. At least that's what I understood. So how does Paris have the right to buy him back? He chose not to renew his contract. Weird.

You are probably right, I found several articles about it online now. But it seems strange to me, because at first he had to join psv on loan, but it failed because he didn't agree to extend his contract in PSG and then he joined psv with a 5-year contract as a free agent. At least that's what I understood. So how does Paris have the right to buy him back? He chose not to renew his contract. Weird.
the option in the contract i something xavi somons wanted, but the option can only be activated if he wants to go to psg. and in recent interviews of xavi he said he want to play in this stage of his career. so if city want to buy him he want to be a starter.

Last edited:
Use Cancelo to swap for Felix at Atletico.
Would like this idea, if Bernardo leaves. According to the tap in merchant he will not stay at Chelsea.. Not a dream signing by any means but the talent is there and he is pretty versatile as well. Could see him do a fine job as a squad player able to fill in at LW, RW, ST & AM if needed and I'm sure Pep would get the best out of him. If Bernardo leaves (hope not) and the fee would be reasonable (which is possible considering his stock is not exactly at a high point right now) he could be an option.

Again, not a dream signing by any means but there is not exactly an abundance of great Bernardo replacements out there and for the right price, in a role as a squad player, we could do a lot worse.

Pedro Goncalves has had another excellent season at Sporting. Can play LW, centrally, RW. 21 NPG two seasons ago, started to be more of a creator. Huge goal threat.

Pedro Goncalves has had another excellent season at Sporting. Can play LW, centrally, RW. 21 NPG two seasons ago, started to be more of a creator. Huge goal threat.
If we are going for that type of player i'd rather spend it on a player like Kulu

Use Cancelo to swap for Felix at Atletico.
Mahrez to PSG, Cancelo plus Cash for Felix

Yes Please

pep-guardiola-smoke-pep-guardiola.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.