Players who might improve us

Kulusevski could be an option centrally for the long run, but i'd start him as a Mahrez replacement/backup. He's going back to Juve apparently. They demand like 40-50m knowing they have no cl
Spurs have a 25m buy option and I cant see them pass on that one. Will most likely stay at Spurs in my opinion :)

I think Mahrez stays. Maybe next year we see us replace him with our budget going towards a winger. Once we know the shape of the team, how Foden works in the middle etc.
Marhez will see out his contract, but that is not the problem, the problem is he does not have an understudy to push him, when Marhez does not play more often that not Bernardo plays there, which is great for his game time but pretty lousy on his performances, it not being his best position, Doku is the one i would go for, should be faily cheap and would oust Marhez by the end of next season, just in time for that new youth player to show us just how good he is.

Only turned 18 a few months ago, but still one of their best players. Quite similar to David Silva. Definitely one for the future

Only turned 18 a few months ago, but still one of their best players. Quite similar to David Silva. Definitely one for the future

He seems like the real deal. Although he needs to grow a bit into the role. He needs to stay or move to a club that makes him the star.

Hazard has just had his contract with Real terminated. Our physios would be gobsmacked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.