Players who might improve us

Mahrez to PSG, Cancelo plus Cash for Felix

Yes Please

pep-guardiola-smoke-pep-guardiola.gif
Replace mahrez with Kulu imo

I think Mahrez stays. Maybe next year we see us replace him with our budget going towards a winger. Once we know the shape of the team, how Foden works in the middle etc.

I think Mahrez stays. Maybe next year we see us replace him with our budget going towards a winger. Once we know the shape of the team, how Foden works in the middle etc.
I think that was the plan but his performances and with Gundo/Berni staying maybe it may be brought forward.

There was a lot of talk of PSG last summer, hopefully they may come back for him with Messi and Neymar going.

I think that was the plan but his performances and with Gundo/Berni staying maybe it may be brought forward.

There was a lot of talk of PSG last summer, hopefully they may come back for him with Messi and Neymar going.
Yeah i think this team is in need of two wingers/attackers, especially if Mahrez goes. Palmer doesn't cut it imo

I guess like Sterling if there is a opportunity we take it. I like Mahrez but he needs to be replaced at some point.

There is a 80+ mil in valuation-difference there though. Plus, Kulu shows some real promise under some shit managers. Pep would love him.
I would love a fellow swede in City, dont think we've had one since Guidetti! But going from Bernardo to Kulusevski would be a painful downgrade imo.. Also, Spurs would demand a fortune and he's not worth that much?

I would love a fellow swede in City, dont think we've had one since Guidetti! But going from Bernardo to Kulusevski would be a painful downgrade imo.. Also, Spurs would demand a fortune and he's not worth that much?
Kulusevski could be an option centrally for the long run, but i'd start him as a Mahrez replacement/backup. He's going back to Juve apparently. They demand like 40-50m knowing they have no cl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.