Players who might improve us

I know he was booked, but Dumfries impressed me in his defensive duties last night. Normally he impresses me more in his offensive duties, but last night he really got to grips with Grealish, both figuratively and literally. Showed that he can also defend at the highest level.

Needs a proper 1 on 1 pace tricky winger it Mahrez goes to Saudi.. my suggestion is Nico Williams (right footed) or Chukwueze. (both primary right wingers but Nico can play either side and is not settled on a favourite in his carer yet really.)
Bilbao and Villarreal

Needs a proper 1 on 1 pace tricky winger it Mahrez goes to Saudi.. my suggestion is Nico Williams (right footed) or Chukwueze. (both primary right wingers but Nico can play either side and is not settled on a favourite in his carer yet really.)
Bilbao and Villarreal
I agree. I do think we miss someone with real pace out wide at times. I'm a fan of Nico Williams as well. I also like
Moussa Diaby. He and Wirtz were the only two players who looked good versus Roma in the Europa League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.