Players who might improve us

I know he was booked, but Dumfries impressed me in his defensive duties last night. Normally he impresses me more in his offensive duties, but last night he really got to grips with Grealish, both figuratively and literally. Showed that he can also defend at the highest level.
The ability to grab, each time Grealish beat him, helped I suppose.

Wirtz Kovacic and Foden would be an ideal trio to replace Gundo and Bernardo. Just need another winger then. Hopefully Mahrez stays

Needs a proper 1 on 1 pace tricky winger it Mahrez goes to Saudi.. my suggestion is Nico Williams (right footed) or Chukwueze. (both primary right wingers but Nico can play either side and is not settled on a favourite in his carer yet really.)
Bilbao and Villarreal
Simons from PSV, 2 footed, can play both flanks and centrally and young.

Simons from PSV, 2 footed, can play both flanks and centrally and young.
Dutch papers are all full of PSV wanting to build the team around him, and Peter Bosz, the new coach, being the right man to develop him. No home bias there, then. Simons still has that clause with PSG but seems uninterested in returning to Paris. Arsenal continue to be mentioned directly, though with other interested English clubs never specified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.