Players who might improve us

Massive financial loss for City. Bernardo alone is worth more than FDJ. Pay up.

If Frenkie was on the free market in current prices mate he would be £100m plus easy? If Rice is going for that then Frenkie would be more? Bernie is around £60-70m and Laporte £30-40m?

Might be an unpopular one, but I’d love to see him at City. Worst case scenario is Mahrez, Bernardo and Gundo all leaves. I know he’s 29, but he’s not a player that relies on pace. Could get 3-4 seasons out of him. 28 G&A for Mourinho this season, a goal contribution every 89,5 minutes

Might be an unpopular one, but I’d love to see him at City. Worst case scenario is Mahrez, Bernardo and Gundo all leaves. I know he’s 29, but he’s not a player that relies on pace. Could get 3-4 seasons out of him. 28 G&A for Mourinho this season, a goal contribution every 89,5 minutes

We could have picked him up last summer, no? He'll be 30 in November and while certainly a good player, in Alvarez I think we have even better and with fewer miles on the clock as well.

Where would he play? He's not a striker, doesn't play on the wings and not an 8. We already have Foden and Alvarez if we want to use a false 9.

If Frenkie was on the free market in current prices mate he would be £100m plus easy? If Rice is going for that then Frenkie would be more? Bernie is around £60-70m and Laporte £30-40m?
Rice is under the English tax… didn’t Barca want 70m last summer for him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.