Players who might improve us

Its hard to say which player improves us. We are almost perfect tbh. No real weaknesses.

The only players who I think improves us are Kylian Mbappe, Kvicha Kvaratskhelia and Vinicius Junior.

I'd like us to go for a few of these:

Nicola Barella
Maxence Caqueret
Rafael Leao
Arda Guler
Ryan Cherki
Alphonso Davies (take advantage of the contract situation at Bayern)
Joshua Kimmich (have to try)
Mohamed Ali-Cho
Moussa Diaby
Florin Wirtz
Gabri Veiga

Any of those I'm happy with.

Last edited:
What about that winger from Napoli Kvaratskhelia? He would improve us although might need to play him on the right side. Barella would be an amazing signing too.

If Gvardiol falls through for whatever reason, I think these could be 2 great options.

Schlotterbeck’s tall, quick, good in the air, bags of goals & assists. About as good as you can get in a ball-playing CB. Left-footed. Apparently gave a few penalties away for Germany but hasn’t conceded one in the league yet. Statistically the best tackler in the league and has been in Team of the Season twice at only 23, once for Freiburg, once for Dortmund. Seems like a quicker Laporte.

Next is Giorgio Scalvini from Atalanta. 6ft4. Left-sided CB but right footed. Can also play DM. Two good seasons at only 19.

Attachments

• IMG_6584.jpeg
    IMG_6584.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6585.jpeg
    IMG_6585.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 16

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.