Players who might improve us

Felix is available on a loan, i still would like to see what pep could do with him. Can play the grealish or kdb spot, even false 9, would give us better depth upfront

Mount is going to United. Deal agreed. Perhaps the 'Moybtvis a good shout' can stop now :)

Felix is available on a loan, i still would like to see what pep could do with him. Can play the grealish or kdb spot, even false 9, would give us better depth upfront

I hope the hype over this player is left for others to deal with.

That ship has sailed some time ago imo .

I hope the hype over this player is left for others to deal with.

That ship has sailed some time ago imo .
I like him but what he offers in technique is not enough to overcome Alvarez's overall superior game.

They are similar players with slightly different styles. I much prefer Alvarez end product in all things

And I'm a huge Feliz fan.

After seeing a Twitter post about the Rags Firesale a price of £20m for Elanga was mooted...I think Pep could work his magic on that boy and knock all his ragness out of him and might be a suitable Bernie-esque type player

Trenches dug
Tin Hat on
"YOU VC?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.