Players who might improve us

Rumors of Dortmund wanting to get rid of Reyna for just €20mil. As an extremely biased yank, this would be a dream scenario for me for City to engage.

Despite the WC/parent nonsense and injuries, there is an extremely good player in there and still only 20. Dortmund’s medical staff is a complete joke as well.

I think ITKs have talked about City having interest in the past. Plus, he’s a die hard City fan and CFG product. Will never happen though.

Rumors of Dortmund wanting to get rid of Reyna for just €20mil. As an extremely biased yank, this would be a dream scenario for me for City to engage.

Despite the WC/parent nonsense and injuries, there is an extremely good player in there and still only 20. Dortmund’s medical staff is a complete joke as well.

I think ITKs have talked about City having interest in the past. Plus, he’s a die hard City fan and CFG product. Will never happen though.
I thought he looked good and not so good against City. Whenever he had the ball in the half space on the right, City defenders had to retreat quickly, leaving space for him to exploit. He also held the ball too long and didn't do too much with it, and Reus got visibly frustrated at him many times.

He looks like someone who may turn out to be a Foden or a Sancho. Seems he is heading in the Sancho direction. Maybe the other folks may be persuaded to try to get one over City and buy him.

Schlotebeck is a good shout. Haven't seen much of the Italian guy.

I have bias against Serie A players too. :)
Many of the greatest CBs in football history are Italians, Scirea, Baresi, Gentile, Maldini when he moved inside, Nesta, Cannavaro, Chiellini, and Bonucci to name some world class CBs. Scalvini and Bastoni are pegged to be the next in line in this tradition. I would take either one in a heartbeat...

Barcelona's Laporta relayed that Brozovic, Zubimendi and Kimmich are too expensive. That means there is a magic number for Kimmich, and Laporta sought and discovered what the number is. Hopefully, it isn't too high.

Barcelona's Laporta relayed that Brozovic, Zubimendi and Kimmich are too expensive. That means there is a magic number for Kimmich, and Laporta sought and discovered what the number is. Hopefully, it isn't too high.

Well if Bayern want Phillips then €60m and Phillips for Kimmich?

They could have Brozovic for €20m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.